Quick, Cheap & Easy Demon | Halloween

16:42



I'm back with another super quick, super easy and super cheap Halloween idea! 
I actually re created this look from my Halloween costume last year as I loved it that much, and I got a lot of positive comments from it! As I mentioned in my previous Halloween post I love dressing up scary for Halloween and this was so fun to do and took me less than 15 minutes! (30 if you count the terrifying experience of putting in the red contacts)
In my previous 'quick, cheap & easy Hallowen post' I suggested adding some scratch marks to the look to add more detail; therefore I thought i'd give it a go in this look. Again as i've mentioned many times I'm aware it's not the most realistic art work, but from just using the makeup I had lying around i think it turned out pretty good.
 With the eye makeup I simply darkened the area around my eyes with black, grey & dark purple eyeshadow. I then used a black pencil eyeliner to draw on a cracked line effect and a red pencil eyeliner to add to the overall demon look. 
For an outfit idea I would recommend something black or deep red, for example here I have teamed this make up look up with an off the shoulder burgundy velvet bodycon dress from Missguided which I purchased last year. similar here
-------------------------------------
Halloween's soon approaching what will you be going as?
--
Take Care
Charlotte
x
Other Halloween post ideas:

You Might Also Like

0 comments