Shein | Recent Purchases

13:14

Eeep I made another online order! I'm honestly terrible at online shopping pretty sure it's an addiction..
~~~
This time I thought i'd have a look at the website 'Shein' as i've recently seen it popping up everywhere on social media, especially YouTube, and there are a lot of mixed reviews on it.
The main thing that drew me to this website was the ridiculously cheap prices, so how could I not make a purchase?! Now i will say I wasn't expecting huge things from this website because of past reviews but i'd thought it'd give it a go anyway, & here are my views from the couple items I brought:
Above: Blue checked 'paper bag waist' mini skirt. Find here for £8.75
I brought this in a size S, it is a little tight round the hip area but i do have wider hips so it would possibly fit better on someone else, but for me it is a tiny bit of a struggle to wiggle into. Once it's on i love how this skirt looks it's a nice brushed cotton type material, perfect for this cold weather in England at the moment & i've paired it with tights. The belt isn't attached so you could remove & use your own belt but I personally think it works well with the paper bag waistband.
Above: Scallop edge long sleeved black top. Find here for £5.91
I love this top, it's such a fun comparison to your standard long sleeve black top. The wide neck line makes the top look classic & just fits perfectly on your shoulders. It's not the greatest material as i feel like it would crease pretty easily but for the price i paid i'm happy with it! Size S.
Above: Striped black & white jumper with frills. Find here for £8.75
Uh right so i'm so gutted with this purchase.. it looked soso nice on the website but on me it just doesn't look right at all. I was expecting it to be a bit more fitted than it is; again i got it in a size S, but the arms could fit another arm in them & the torso is just boxy. Not flattering at all. Then with the frills they don't sit nicely on the bottom, they are made from a shirt like material so feels a bit stiff. Overall i'm not impressed with this jumper :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Overall i'm not too sure i'd be buying from Shein again, the sizing is definitely a big factor with this website so if you're going to puchase something from them i would 100% check up on that before you do. However for the price of the items you can't really expect too much for what you're buying, so there is high's and low's.

Brought anything from Shein before? What are your views?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Take Care
Charlotte
x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hey!! I loved your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The great writer is one that knows the best about the things that surrounds us. Your writings have proved to me that you are really a knowledgeable person. Your words have glued me to the articles you have produced.
    Womens Lingerie

    ReplyDelete