Nobodys Child | Recent Clothing Purchases

15:22


I'm a HUGE sucker for online shopping so when i stumbled across this website I obviously had to have a ganders & was pleasantly surprised by how many pieces of clothing I love!

Usually when I stumble across a small clothing business it's not to my style, or it's had bad reviews about quality etc, but this one was ticking all the boxes for me; therefore how could I not make a purchase?! 
Surprise surprise I went straight to the sale section (i love a bargain) but it's always best to play it safe when buying from a website you've never brought from before i think, so why spend more if it turns out rubbish & you have to return? Here's what I picked up on my first purchase.. i say first as i will be making many more after this!

 I first spotted this black polka dot front tie blouse, i'm really obsessing over tie up tops at the moment so this was going straight in my basket. The fit is lovely not too tight on the arms, & the frills on the sleeves & at the bottom of the top flow down nicely. It feels super light weight & can be paired dressy or casual, great for spring/summer! 
Wearing size 8 - Price : £6.60 / Find it here or similar here
My next purchase is my favourite & is this button up black/floral jumpsuit. HOW CUTE IS THIS?! I love the fact that it can be worn with or without a top underneath, therefore making it practical to wear throughout the year!!
 The only thing that bugs me about this is that there are A LOT of buttons down the front so going to the toilet in this will be a hassle.. but who cares it's adorable. The bottoms are a wide leg fit & the back crosses over for a pinafore style.
Wearing size 8 - Price £9.00 / Find it here or similar here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Definitely go check out Nobodys Child & buy some new bits ready for spring/summer!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Take Care
Charlotte
x





You Might Also Like

0 comments