Last of the Summer Rays* |OOTD

13:20

The summers beginning to leave the UK now, i'm not sure whether i'm happy to see it go or not.. but it was like we never really had one tbh. George & I took a trip up to London to watch The Lion King at the theatre as I got tickets for my birthday, so exciting! Favourite film ever.
Because of the unpredictable weather we always seem to be having, and Autumn starting to set in I thought it only wise to whip out the coats. This is a newbie for my collection and i'm over the moon with it. I'll mention everything down below.
p.s The Lion King was incredible.




Brown Oversized Coat: Paul Costelloe (Found in TKMaxx)
White Denim Shift Dress: New Look (Sale)
Boots: New Look (similar here)
Bag: Oasis
Frilly White Socks: Primark
Watch: Tayroc
Bracelet: Tiffany&Co.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Take Care
Charlotte
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments