Little Motel Rocks Haul*

21:04

Motel Rocks had a 70% off sale a couple weeks ago and obviously I had to look as firstly; i'm a sucker for a good bargain, secondly because I have a huge love for Motel Rocks but my bank balance doesn't. Unfortunately I was a little late to the sale & the most popular items had sold out in my size but I managed to bag a couple bargains!


The first things I came across were two bralet style bikini tops both for £12 (originally £22) I had to get these as soon as i saw them basically because they have yellow flowers on them, which are my two favourite things. I plan on wearing these under loose vests/t shirts at Glastonbury which i will be attending this year, lets pray for nice weather!

My final purchase was the black crop top which was also £12 (origanlly £22). The back of this top was what really caught my eye as it's a cut out design. Thinking of pairing this with a pair of high waisted black jeans.
Black is best.
Here's what the back looks like, how cool and different is that
(Jeans Topshop)

Definitely going to get a lot of wear out of these items this summer, please do more sales Motel Rocks :)
-------------------------

Take Care
Charlotte

x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. So jealous that you're going to Glastonbury! I love all of these tops, definitely going to have to check Motel Rocks out. xx

    http://keytomysparkle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my first festival i'm super excited! YES it's such a good online shop but look out for the sales and offers!
      x

      Delete