Become Party Ready With Barry M Molten Metals | Review

18:57

Party Season is soon approaching, and with that comes the sequins and glitter ready to help you sparkle at the Christmas & NYE parties! Therefore what better way to add even more glam & glitz to your outfit then with these stunning nail polishes from Barry M's newest 'Molten Metal' range.

I came across these when hunting for some new autumn colours in Boots & was instantly drawn to them, especially as i am a huge sucker for anything shiny, therefore I could not resist grabbing a few! Each polish has a chrome effect, with a mirror shine finish to really catch the eye, can be applied as a sheer top coat or build up for a stand out colour!

There are 10 shades in total, all just as fabulous as the next, unfortunately the range at the store I brought these from wasn't very big; therefore I grabbed what I could at the time but I will definitely be hunting down the others! Boots also currently have a 3 for 2 offer on these products in store too!


Above: Gold Rush & Pink Ice


Above: Blue Glacier & Purple Frost

Each polish is £3.99
~~~
Have you tried these out yet? Let me know!

Take Care
Charlotte 
x

*all products shown were brought with my own money.

You Might Also Like

0 comments