LWD* |OOTD

15:57

Spring is approaching so i've decided to start pulling out the dresses & basically make myself look a little bit more girly. I can't remember the last time I wore a dress tbh.. even my boyfriend was in shock when he saw me wearing one, so clearly that's saying something! 
I'm not always a fan of wearing dresses & skirts as I find because i'm so short my legs just look dumpy; plus my legs resemble milk bottles most of the time and that's never a good look. However i'm beginning to step out of my comfort zone and I actually really loved wearing this outfit.

*I wore this on my travel up to London from my previous post.*
 ---
Dress: Matalan
Coat: Primark
Scarf: Urban Outfitters
Boots: New Look
Tights: Primark
Socks: Primark
Bag: New Look

-----
Charlotte
x


You Might Also Like

0 comments